Log In to Secure Portal
Please log in to the secure portal with your username (not email address) and password.
To access resources in this secure area you must have 2 things:
- You must be a registered user. Contact the NCC to register. AND
- You must be granted secure access from the NCC. Only approved ESRD Network representatives and approved persons from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) can be granted access.
Request Access to Secure Portal
- To register for access to the secure portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Request Access to Secure Portal.
- We will process your request within one business day.
- Once you account has been created, we will email you your username and password.
- Did you enter your email address instead of your username? Go back and enter your username.
- If you forgot your username, email email@example.com and we will give it to you.
- If you forgot your password, click “Lost Your Password?”